Shipping & Delivery
YOU’RE PACK SHIPMENT
Packages are generally dispatched within 2 days after receipt of payment and are shipped via SELECTED COURIER with tracking and drop-off without signature.
Welcome to Protokart.com. We have partnered with only the leading and reputed national courier companies to ship your orders because delivering your products to you reliably, in time and in great condition is very important for us.
We package your products in tamper-proof packets so that they are completely secure. We don’t put any indication of the product name on the packaging (The only exception might be products which are not shipped from our warehouse directly). This ensures complete privacy of your order and safeguards the quality of your order. Hence you can have your order delivered anywhere you want to.
Nominal shipping fees of Rs 80 is charged for delivery. in india
· The shipping charges will stay the same irrespective of the size of the order. Even if it costs us more to ship your order to you, we bear the extra cost.
· Rs.100 extra will be charged for Cash on Delivery (COD) orders for both orders below Rs.1000 and orders of Rs.1000 and above. This charge is in addition to the shipping charges if applicable
· The total shipping and/or COD charges for your order will be displayed once you proceed to check out.
· Octroi charges wherever applicable to be borne by the customer.
· It is our Endeavour to ship all items in your order together; however this may not always be possible due to product characteristics, or availability. Also, there may be restrictions on accepting orders for certain pin codes where shipping is not possible. In such scenarios, the order will not be accepted online and the message will be displayed requesting to provide an alternate pin code.
· Currently, each order may be shipped only to a single shipping address. If you wish to ship products to different addresses, you need to place multiple orders.
· In instances where the customer places multiple orders within a day or two, we might combine orders and ship them together.
We may send or provide the tracking URL of the courier so that you can track the delivery yourself.
Please e-mail us at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding our shipping policy.
Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to the total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.
International Shipping Terms & Conditions:
For products shipped internationally, please note that any manufacturer warranty may not be valid; manufacturer service options may not be available; product manuals, instructions and safety warnings may not be in destination country languages; the products (and accompanying materials) may not be designed in accordance with destination country standards, specifications, and labeling requirements; and the products may not conform to destination country voltage and other electrical standards (requiring use of an adapter or converter if appropriate). You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country.
About Customs, Duties & Taxes:
When ordering from Protokart.com, you’re responsible for assuring the product can be lawfully imported to the destination.
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination. Orders shipped outside of the India may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient’s country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient; Protokart has no control over these charges, nor can Protokart predict what they may be.
Customs policies vary widely; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
About Freight Forwarders and Hand Carry:
Using a freight forwarder to ship or hand-carrying items internationally may result in complications not covered by Protokart.
Protokart won’t be responsible for damage, defect, material difference, or loss that occurs to goods after they’re delivered to you or a freight forwarder. This means that Protokart isn’t able to provide a replacement or a refund for any shipment taken outside of the India by hand-carrying or using a freight forwarding service.